~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A day in SPA 瓷器

31/10/2009 11:26:25 PM
Last Friday, my Supportive Spouse and I spent the morning in town, at a SPA. The hydrobath warmed up the body and mind, shining starlets on the ceiling with changing colors (I should install something similar for Han Jin). Light music and moderate touch by the maussuer relaxes the tightness from busy life. Love rekindles.
It is generally harder to maintain a romantic relationship after the arrival of the 'bundle of joy' and 'joys', and the helping hands from extended family and domestic helper.
To be continued, my cough almost wakes up my daughter.
很久以前就写下了瓷器这个标题,想要说说从青花细瓷到粗瓷大碗的转变。曾几何时,以婉约为人生标准;在经历了角色的转变之后,以及在这样务实的一片土地上,甚至连摔得碎的粗瓷大碗都不再是了Smile
可是我更喜欢独立的,不会轻易碎掉的现在的状态。只是午夜梦回时,想起浅浅的青花釉在细腻的瓷上,会有笑意,再拥被而眠,希望可以再续那个梦。。

No comments:

Post a Comment