~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Friday, October 16, 2009

Han Jin's coming birthday

15/10/2009 5:15:40 PM
These few days I am busy preparing for Han Jin's 3rd Birthday party, both for his friends in the neighbourhood and at the school. There are a lot of things to buy as I wanted it to be very personalised, and the gifts to his little friends suit each of them.. a lot of joy.
 
Something heartwarming for me: I bought some VCD from China titled xi yang yang (喜羊羊与灰太郎), a very popular kids cartoon in China whereby my younger niece liked a lot. The storyline is about a wolf who is always beaten up by the wife for not able to catch the sheep. Here is the conversation that my Han Jin (瀚今) started:
 
HJ: 喜羊羊为什么没有老婆?(why xi yang yang doesn't have a wife?)
Mum: 喜羊羊还小,还没有结婚。小孩子不能结婚。(he's too young, not married yet. kids can't get married)
HJ: (。。思考中。。)我还小,还没有结婚。我长大了才结婚。(I'm still young and not married. I will get married when I grow up)
The Mum a bit surprised and feel that there is a chance to know more: 那你要和谁结婚呀?(there is a girl in his class he always talk about... for his privacy, I wouldn't reveal the girl's name..:)
HJ: 妈妈!
The Mum is so flattered (blush..:): 但是妈妈已经结婚了,妈妈嫁给爸爸了。才生下了你。(but mummy is married to Dad, and have you as our baby)
HJ: 不可以,妈妈要等我长大。。 (No. mummy must wait for me to grow up!)
 
Mummy kissed and hugged HJ with no more words.. maybe I should have explained more to him abt marriage. But my heart was so soft at the time and speechless.. always felt that there were no proper proposal from the Dad.. :) but my darling son has made it up.
 
From all the parental books, it is actually very common for kids to image their parents as their other half at early age. Nevertheless, it is so heartwarming when you experience it first hand.. :)
 
Ok. My daughter is waking up.. Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment