~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

35

I turned 35 on 8th Jan, where my birthday changes every year since I celebrate my lunar birthday.

I'm officially middle-aged, by official definition, I couldn't be in Youth Chapter any more.

35, halfway through life, or a third, if I'm lucky enough. :)

Probably a good time to take stock, while, my stock of valuable people and stuff:
- a pair of lovely children whom I can give up everything for;
- a loving husband while being a caring daddy; I'm finally certain that this is the man I will age (gracefully hopefully) with in a peaceful warm light; I missed him terribly during his short business trip shortly after Chinese New Year, and realised that he is so so important to me and kids;
- parents and siblings, though far away and I could not attend to or accompany them, I know they love me dearly;
- all of us are healthy, but need more exercise (actually, some, since we do not exercise right now).
- healthy financial status;
- a decent job which I like and give me the sense of satisfactory as an independent individual;
- a young heart.. :))

I am lucky. Thank God!

Spend the birthday with a family lunch at a Japanese restaurant, in between of sorting out/cleaning up the new house, and cut my cake with friends in my dusty household outfit.

I like to be 35, with the fine lines, jiggly tummy, freckles and.... the knowing smile, knowing who I am and what I want.

35岁了,人生的一半,幸运的话,三分之一。

按照官方的划分,不可以再算作青年了。我,正式进入中年。

是合适的时候停下脚步,看看我所拥有的,我所奢求的。

拥有的:
- 可爱的儿女,贵重过我的所有;
- 亲爱的老公,我确定的知道,这是我要一起慢慢变老的人,我孩子的好爸爸,他不在身边是会有一颗心悬着的人;
- 父母兄嫂,我不能堂前尽孝,知道他们是爱我的,像我爱我的孩子;
- 我们所有人还算健康,要多一点运动,要开始有一点运动;
- 经济状况健康;
- 一份让我满意和独立的职业;
- 一点童心:)

奢求的:
- 让时间停止,大爱现在的状态;如果不可能,让拥有的不要失去。

感谢上苍的眷顾!

在搬家的灰头土脸当中,合家去吃生日餐,和朋友一起切蛋糕。

喜欢我的35岁,35岁的皱纹,小肚腩,雀斑,和脸上的浅笑。

知道我是谁,知道我要什么的浅笑。


No comments:

Post a Comment