~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dinosaurs Live 恐龙展

Sunday morning between a workout at the Clementi Stadium + swimming and a trip to Science Center. The kids chose Science Center, and we caught the Dinosaurs Live display for the last day!

I'd think it is a perfect trip for Han Jin: Dinosaurs + water play + McDonald. He was excited about the Dinosaurs but more so of the free coloring and stamping in the display area. He loved the water play the most and had a heartful of french fries and milo and burger and claimed that 'my tummy is going to burst'. How deprived my child is from junk food!

For mei mei, it is fine trip as she likes water play, and was not so scared of the dim-lighted display area with the huge creatures. In fact, she took some pictures, did some coloring and named a dino-family as papa dino, mama dino, gege dino and meimei dino.

For me, I picked up two words: Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops. I can't help to imagine what if all the jurassic animals become alive, and what should I do. I concluded that I should bear-hold onto the legs of a large one (not huge though), as I gauged that his mouth and tail could not reach the legs?? but what about my kids? am I able to hold one of them with one hand, and hold the animal's leg with another hand? umm, daddy takes care of another child. or four of us just run for life? day-dreamer..

史前恐龙展,不要活过来呀。。

No comments:

Post a Comment