~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, February 27, 2012

兄妹 together

I had bad-mouthed about mei mei in the last entry. To be fair, generally, she is a sweet little girl who is loved by all of us. Not only we two parents find she is so adorable, Han Jin also loves mei mei to the bits.

He thinks that mei is the prettiest and cutest. Whenever I ask him about the school mates or any other friends who happens to be a girl and if ask whether the girl is pretty. Good-natured Han Jin always nods and says the girl is pretty, but he always ends his sentence with ' but mei mei prettier.' (in fact a lot of time he says ' mei mei is more prettier.' urr, I have to correct the grammar.)

Mei mei loved Han Jin too. She wakes up and will ask where is Han Jin. She sends Han Jin to his various classes and waits patiently. She follows/imitates Han Jin. Lately, the bedtime routine is that they have to be showered together, and have to be by me. Han Jin rubs mei mei's hair and models alien hair on mei mei. They play dinosaur vs turtle fight in the bathroom. They dash out for moisturiser. They race to finish milk while waiting the moisturiser drying. They race to be donned pyjamas and favor matched pyjamas. Then it is the 'five little monkeys' that I rhythm and they put in action...

I love this routine. A remote concern is when should I introduce the gender difference. While, they are aware they are different. It is apparent and innocent. When should I stop allowing them to shower together? Not a concern at the moment. I trust my mummy instinct to tell me when it is the time. See, I am not a mummy by book...

Other than showering together, they do most of the things together when both present. Play together, fight together and the favorite activity is painting/drawing together. A few of their art pieces attached. It should be clear who's the artist for each piece.

相亲相爱的兄妹俩。瀚今很喜欢妹妹,每当我问他的同学或朋友漂不漂亮(看妈妈问的问题),瀚今总是好脾气地点头,但是一定会加上一句: 妹妹更漂亮。我要是问谁可不可爱,乖不乖,好不好,聪明不聪明,答案也一定是一样的。

网上流行的话叫做:妹控。。。

妹妹也爱瀚今,小小跟屁虫,但是个有脾气的小跟屁虫。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment