~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Han Jin's update - 瀚今

Ever since last Sep, I had not actively recording the progress of the kids, and looking back the entries, I found another benefit of keeping a blog: it helps to recall the happenings and refresh how they looked like and what they did at that time. That is probably the original intent of this blog.

Okay, about Han Jin:

He continues to be a good big brother to Mei Mei, who looks after her, feels good about being able to take responsibility of another person (eg. I asked him to look after Mei and the seats while I order food, fetch water etc).

Han Jin grows quite a fair bit lately, stronger and better built. A lot heavier to carry. I have not carried him for a long time other than sitting down and carrying him on my lap.

A pre-requisite of the growing, is his appetite has improved a lot. We ever took him to traditional Chinese physician and put him on cordyceps. It stopped after he retreat from liking the flavor and I obviously welcomed the monetary savings.

After shifting, we enrolled him into a Government-aided Kindergarten for half-day program with only 40 weeks a year. I have to scratch my head when the term break starts. A handsome saving from the previous private full day child care program. I can't comment too much on the quality, but it is definitely convenient as it is just downstairs. I don't have to worry about safety when the helper needs to fetch both of them. Dear boy, mommy is not cutting corners on investing in your education. You know how busy you are.. :)

Parent-Teacher communication here is lesser, and I made appointment one day to see the teachers, who commented that HJ did well and adapted well and is a very amicable boy. Yes, he is.

Han Jin started on table tennis class which runs 3 times a week and 2.5 hours each time, and his latest progress is being able to bounce the ball continously for 41 times. I also enrolled him in a Chinese enrichment center for PinYin. The only class at the moment that I am contemplating is an art class...

Overall, my dear Han Jin is a sweet boy and I love the way he is. :)

关于瀚今的一些近况:
-长壮了,耶!胃口好些;
- 好哥哥,爱护妹妹的;
- 搬家转学,据老师说,适应的不错,只是要早起,挑战呀!
- 开始打乒乓球了,可以颠40多个球,还没开始打;
- 开始学汉语拼音了;
- 有路人夸瀚今帅。 呵呵。。

No comments:

Post a Comment