~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Zoo

Han Jin let me out, in exchange of a song of ‘Calabash Brothers', my childhood memory and one of the few good kids cartoon domestically produced when I was young. I planned to submit the paper for the new maid, but WP on-line is not available after 10pm. So I have the luxury of time now to update the blog.

The quality of the mass production does look to be as good, though. :)

A busy today:
- went to meet the new maid and current employer at Clementi mall at 8am;
- went to zoo with Max's family;
- went to Plaza Singapura for Han Jin's Yamaha, bought a watch for Ayi as the farewell gift, and went to Musee for underarm hair removal. heehee;
- went to meet the maid current employer again to get the signed form;
- went to block 18 to meet and play with our usual cliques..


No comments:

Post a Comment