~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, June 11, 2012

Home Trip 回家

See, I can quite comfortably term going back my in-laws place, as going home. Over a lunch chat with colleagues, non-Asian cultured are quite surprised that I can address my in-laws as 'Baba, Mama.".

Due to change in maid arrangement, we made multiple changes in home trip tickets. My parents came by to help over the transition, and my family went back to Chi Zhou, my in-law's place only.

Last Trip Summary - May 2011

This Trip Summary - May 2012
- Nice Scenery, nice people;
- Father in law is taking good care of mother in law, and we hired a stay in helper for them;
- Han Jin is still perfectly behaved with 100 marks;
- Han Yue improved remarkably from 60 marks to 90 marks, the only issue is that she sleeps with me after the return, and not sure how to arrange upon Han Jin's return (another 1.5hrs).

More photos to be updated when daddy brings the camera back.



Han Yue participated in a promotional enrichment class, and she followed through.

No comments:

Post a Comment