~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy time over weekend, 嘉诚哥哥, Suntec, IMM

It has been a week since my last entry on last Sat, which was the day that I found out that we were impacted by the new electoral boundary. I was fairly upset and lost my sleep the night till 5am. Being in Singapore for over 10 years, I am much localised in terms of how Kiasu I am when comes to kid's education. I have to admit that one of the key driver for me to volunteer in the local community is to get Han Jin into a preferred school in phase 2B, though truly I would like to serve the community as well. I believe I will continue the community service in one way or another as I do appreciate what this land has offered me. At the same time, I was very disheartened when I learnt most of the schools I was eyeing for were now out of our constituency.

Panic the next day, I called MOE, PA, friends and parents who are likely be impacted, property agent, etc.. I might have to move house. I have to wait till end Apr or even later when the school list is confirmed. I realised I am sort of a control freak, panic when things are out of my control and all I can do is to wait.....

On Wed, Jia Cheng, one of my hubby's relative's son arrived, to study CAT and ACCA subsequently. I am happy that we have relatives here afterall, and hope that we can grow the family and the bonding. Over the weekend, I was determined to buy an iPhone. Read on the newspaper that Singtel has a sale in Suntec, without realising that it is the IT show! The most people I have seen in one day at one place in Singapore! It was overcrowded and with 2 kids + 4 adults, I gave up the idea of going to the Singtel booth. We went to the fountain of fortune and had dinner at Fish & Co, the so called welcome dinner for Jia Cheng. Hope he find ease with us, and find happiness here.

On Sunday, my iPhone plan again, we went to IMM, just to find out that both Singtel Shops there were out of stock for iPhone!! Had lunch, and kids played at the Garden, I picked up the ticket to Jacky Cheung's concert from Sistic, heading home. After the long nap, we went down to play with neighbourhood kids, and after dinner, we went to Queenstown library. A happy weekend!

上个拜六写完日志后,豁然发现六年一次的大选,选区重新划分,我们被从好学校聚集的Holland-BukitTimah选区划出来,想让瀚今上好学校的计划有些落空。烦恼到不能睡,接下来几天,打电话给教育部,人民协会,房产中介。。。可是都无法得到准确的消息,要到四月底学校名单才能确定,我也才能决定要不要搬家。。。孟母三迁呀。。。

老公亲戚家的孩子来读书,据说家人期望很大。嘉诚哥哥和瀚今瀚月挺能玩到一起的。我也很开心这里开始有亲戚,希望多一些人在这里开枝散叶。

先来几张孩子们相亲相爱的照片吧!谢谢Wong Family带来的保婴丹,和短暂相聚!

周末的时候,妈妈一心一意要买一个iPhone,在报纸上看到SingTel在Suntec City 有促销活动,一家人兴致冲冲地就去了。却不知道那是一年一度的IT Show,在新加坡少见的人山人海呀!一家6个大小的人,只好作罢,不和别人去挤。带嘉诚哥哥去了星达城有名的财富之泉,希望他在这里找到他的财富,呵呵。晚餐去吃鱼,当作为嘉诚哥哥接风洗尘。
拜天还是不死心的想买iPhone,一家人又去IMM,我们很喜欢去IMM,因为这里有很多小孩子玩的地方,三个游乐场,有玩水的地方。停车前三个小时又免费,呵呵。。结果两个Singtel店里iPhone都断货,几个小孩子在游乐场玩了玩,在Best Denki看大电视,吃午餐,就回来了。。。

看看妈妈的新发型,跟更臭美的皓俊妈妈学的。呵呵。。

下午,两个小小子在楼下玩别人的泡泡,男孩子聚在一起玩beyblade, 有点像我们小时候的陀螺。
最后,贴两个朋友的链接,她们都在自己醸葡萄酒。妈妈在这儿暗暗流口水。等她们做好了,一定要去尝尝,最好也自己学习一下。。。要两个月呀,要不要我先开始自学先?
http://chenniwong.blogspot.com/2011/03/home-made-grape-wine.html
http://huping0809.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/home-make-red-wine-in-progress/

1 comment:

  1. 我不知首次自制红酒味道如何。。你也来一块做,两个月后大家互相品尝。
    在此热烈欢迎嘉诚来新生活和就读。希望他会爱上这热带小岛国。

    ReplyDelete