~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Motherhood made me strong 雨过天晴

Since I broadcasted my newly created blog to all friends in my phone contact list, there were quite a few comments from some mummy friends that I am a good mum. I just want to say that I might have overdone the whole thing including the entry itself, as this is part and parcel of motherhood and every mum must have experienced something similar.

I was once a small girl, looking over Mum's shoulder;
Never thought I could be as strong;
Never thought I could be puked upon;
Motherhood made me strong.

I was once a young girl, hiding behind Mum's skirt;
Never thought I could be as fearless;
Never thought I could kill a cockroach with one step;
Motherhood made me fearless;

I was once a vain girl, trying out Mum's blush;
Never thought I could be so confident;
Never thought I could walk out with no makeup yet still confident;
Motherhood made me complete.

雨过天晴了,谢谢各位的关心。是母爱让我们更坚强!送上妹妹专辑!


2 comments: