~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chickenpox cleared 水痘好了

A snapshot: Daddy is reading newspaper. I just finished a conference call, and put a tearing Han Jin into sleep. There is a bit regression in HJ's behavior from the stellar performance in China. He was very upset that I was not there at the usual time, and clang on me like an octopus for a while, then bravely let me go when I said I need to take shower. I HATE night calls, I don't even  have a proper study, or a working telephone. I was hooked up to my cellphone for more than an hour, killed millions of brain cells....

Ok, back to the topic. Hurray! Han Jin was cleared from Chickenpox yesterday morning by Dr Kong at Gleneagles, then we went to nearby Botanic Garden to feed the fish and turtle. We had lunch at the Swesens, with kid's meal ordered by HJ himself, and I order pizza to share with him, completed by a large chewy chocolate icecream ordered by HJ. I think he enjoyed having mummy just to himself for one day. I think it is good to have one to one time with each of my children. I love both of them dearly, but much softer towards Mei. However, HJ is the one who is always sweet to me, while Mei, yet to officially start her terrible two, has already started throw tantrum. I have to teach her how to express her anger and frustration.

We brought back a Nebilizer to clear the cough. Mei actually loved the 'smoking' and 'becoming elephant' time. So much different from the resistance the last time that she used it.

因为打过预防针,水痘出的很轻微,不到一个礼拜就好了,昨天医生写了证明书,今天就去上学了。昨天我和瀚今去了植物园喂鱼和乌龟,吃他爱吃的西餐,放一下憋了一个礼拜的风,也享受一下只有一个孩子的悠闲和专注。


No comments:

Post a Comment