~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Art products

These are what Han Jin produced after 8 Virtuoso Artist classes. Luckily, I recognises 3 pieces (Picasso's and Vangogh's).

1. Vincent Vangogh's Sunflowers
2. My Cute and Lovely Pet with Joan Miro
3. Vincent Vangogh's Starry Night
4. Picasso Inspired Portraits

Han Jin wasn't the art teacher's favorite, I am sure. She complained to me a few times that my boy did not have the initiative to work on a piece, and did not finish the class work. What I understand my boy is that, he is a young person aiming for perfection. He would rather not to do it if he knew he couldn't do it best. He often erases his writings until the paper is torn. This is a bad habit, though. So, I had to repeat to him that it doesn't matter if he drew messy or wrote ugly, but he has to try and make it a little better next time. And that was the reason I bought him oil pastels and gave him piles of paper to draw randomly. Still, he likes coloring much better than drawing. He colors nicely within the line, paints fairly ok, but he does not draw....... I will leave it as it is for now....

瀚今从画画班带回来的画作,梵高的向日葵,米罗的动物,梵高的夜空,毕加索的画像。瀚今是个很守规矩的孩子,所以创意不够,总是怕做不好。要多多鼓励我的大儿子。就算没有艺术的天分,可以有兴趣并享受艺术也是好的。

Here is the original version by the great artists. 原作。

No comments:

Post a Comment