~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Backlog

Not backlog about my work, but backlog about my blog. :)

After a record number of 26 entries in Aug, the momentum died down and I have not updated any in Sep. It was due to the fact that I was busy clearing backlog at work since I took a fair number of leave in Aug and worked really hard during the month end closing season. I did not see sunlight when I went off for past week. Supposed to knock off at 4:30pm with my part time schedule...

Ok. No complaints. Should consider lucky that I have a job that I do enjoy? :)

Before the weekend starts, let's look at what we did last weekend:

 Usual activities at Sat. Morning Literacy Plus and play with school mates after than. Afternoon Yamaha. After Yamaha, we met hubby's ex-colleague for dinner.

Oh, dear, the 27 months girl is even chubbier than Mei Mei. How cute! Two chubby girls with similar outfit playing games. How cute!

九月很忙,常常是天黑了才回家,在我转做兼职后这是很少有的。只是怕这样的时间变成习惯。

看看上个礼拜我们做了什么。周六和老爸的前同事吃饭,他的二女儿居然比我们妹妹还圆嘟嘟。两个嘟嘟一起玩,可爱极了!

周日早上和Max去游泳,抓到瀚今跳水的一幕。下面三张照片:试着跳水的瀚今被Max推了一把,跌进了游泳池,水漫过头,水里的爸爸着急的表情;瀚今恐慌的哭,Max的爸爸也来关心瀚今;过了一会儿,Max分享怎样在水中屏气,瀚今腼腆地笑。 游泳真的要学呀!大力推荐裕廊东游泳池,有漂流,海浪,50米高的滑梯,各种小孩子的泳池。

周日下午去看Yi Hsian打乒乓球,一个全国的海选赛。给瀚今买了专业的球拍和球鞋。地点在大巴窑,我住了4,5的地方,别有亲切感。。。

Sunday morning at Jurong East Swimming Complex, tried the sea waves and floating, but not the high water slides. Han Jin had a scare in drowning, but hopefully a motivation to learn swimming.
 Sunday afternoon at Toapayoh, witnessing Yi Hsian playing at a national table tennis competition. Bought Han Jin the bat costing me over 100 bucks and table tennis shoes. Toapayoh, the place I stayed when I first came to Singapore, where I met my hubby and we got married. A place of memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment