~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Me time 空间


可爱的,脾气见涨的瀚月

Daddy and Han Jin fell asleep, Mei sleeps next to my helper in another room. Clock is ticking 12mn. I'm up... to enjoy a little 'me' time. For those who do not have two tots at home, you probably find it no much difference as being married or being single, as least that is true for me. I don't feel life changed much from single to married.. but life did change a lot with the arrival of a kid... and another one. It is then become precious that you can spend time the other half, movie night is not that available any more.

To have some time to yourself, it means sleep lesser. Like me, I got up after putting Han Jin into sleep, if I ever able to.. enjoy a little music, a little wine, potters around, blog, read others' blog... Oh, I chance upon this mummy of three's blog and think it is really good: http://offsprings.blogspot.com/ I like her writing, even her blog layout and background.. :)

In the morning, ZD went to work for his usual half day on Sat once a month. Being in Big4 and investment bank, I found it a bit hard to believe that you have to work half day on Sat as a formal agreement.. though we have to work overtime from time to time, without compensation. Just heard from friend that even Audit has removed claiming for off in lieu.. Does that mean nowadays auditors do not work over time??

Mei threw quite a tantrum when she demanded to take the carseat, while the car is not in our car park! This is probably the first time in her life of 21 months that mummy did not fulfill her wish and pulled her away from the car park. She cried all the way from car park back home, hysterically. I went soft again and kissed her all over apologetically. I am not sure when will be a right time to start disciplining children... or I will never... especially with my little girl, who softens me more than my boy... Ok. I love them equally.

As a RC member, we conduct block visit from time to time. This round, it is special, as there is a special guest, Mr Chan Chun Sing, who is replacing Mr Lim Swee Say for BV Contituency joins the block visit to say hi to residents. The ex Cheif of Army is really friendly, probably a prerequisite to relate to people. I'd say it is nice to join grassroot that you know your neighbours and felt home to this place. I met Karen, a tai chi instructor, we shared the history of this martial art and I might bring Han Jin to her class one of the days.. I am not pitching for PA :))

Sneaked out of the RC center after the session, and spent a little good time with Mei. Han Jin is out with Daddy for dinner. So Mei has my 100% attention, and she apparently enjoyed it. She started to be aware of the sharing of attention, and will really push Han Jin away if he shows affection towards me, such as hugging or even just lean over me. Felt a bit flattered, I will usually hold Mei, and let Han Jin lean on me. As Han Jin slept with us at night, always feel there is time to make up for Han Jin, and usually will give more attention to Mei when she demands...

Mei went to sleep. Han Jin came back with Daddy. We then went to our Neighbour Sally's house, to have the boys playing beyblade together, boys as, including my hubby...

Now I am with this Tosti Asti, a delightful, light and fruity sparkling wine.

Oh, forgot to mention, I am becaming a Kiasu Singaporean...
- I hold more than 5 credit cards;
- I do all sorts of thing to get my child into a better school;
- I speak Singlish;
- I queue up for everything and very law abiding;
- it was testified today, that Chen Ni and I went to queue for this movie ticket for Thomas & Friend Misty Island Rescue which starts screening on 16 Apr, and advance booking started today. We went there around 1230pm and all freebies are gone, while the cinema only opens at 10am, that means, there is probably 500 parents ahead of us being there from 10am to 1230pm.... we laughed it out, and concluded that we have not mastered the Singaporean Kiasu art..... Hurray! our close circle in this neighbourhood is going to movie together on 23rd Apr (19 altogether!).

Photo posting: Mei who loves swinging; photo with RC member and Mr Chan (need to clarify: it is Freddie's hand on Mr Chan's shoulder, not mine!); the boys playing beyblade; Mei, Han Jin and Mummy posing for photos... 
这是一篇关于如何拥有我自己空间的章节。
就是这样,一点音乐,像莫文蔚的,像刘若英的,像伍佰的,我是听中文歌曲的,有一天在超市买菜,突然背景放起了一个老早的男歌手的歌(我叫不出是谁,是什么歌)。。。一个推着孩子,买菜的欧巴桑,就这样在超市里停了下来,眼角湿润。。。
就是这样,一点红酒,今天是意大利的TostiAsti,其实是餐前水果酒,一点点甜,一定要冰了来喝的。。。
就是这样,在午夜吃一点零食。。。不怕胖:)

妹妹喜欢荡秋千;
这一区的基层义工,和即将大选的人民行动党(执政党)的候选人陈振声,陆军总长,今天做社区家庭访问,做义工真的挺好;
几个男孩子玩beyblade, 陀螺一样的东西,我童心未泯的老公:)
瀚今,瀚月和妈妈

No comments:

Post a Comment