~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, August 22, 2011

Age 年龄

On leave, I stepped into a hair salon, getting a bit bored with my curly hair which is getting frizzy after more than half a year in the same style.

Me: 'I want a rebounding.'
Hairdresser (around the same age or older than me): 'Have a seat and I have a look.'
M: 'Sure.' (no matter what you say, I wouldn't do anything more than a rebounding.)
H (release my hair and spread it out with some kind of admiration?? is that what suppose to be if a person takes pride in her work?): 'Oh, curly hair looks perfectly fine on you. It softens your features, and brings out the feminine at this age.'
M: 'I want a rebounding.'
H: 'Rebounded hair is too straight and doesn't have the volume. It's not suitable.' (at least, she didn't say not suitable for the age.)

Anyway, I was convinced and walked out the hair salon with my old curly hair, albeit, a little shorter.

Umm.. yes, my age, I'm middle-aged, rebounded girly hair doesn't suit me any more?

I admit I'm aged, reluctantly. I see my freckles more visible. I'm less energetic after a late night... blogging. If you may notice, my blogging time is after kids slept, sometimes goes into wee hours. Blogging might be a good habit, which gives me an arena to express and relax, but my blogging habit is not a healthy one.

I'm putting on a curfew on my blogging time. No later than 12mn over weekdays and no later than 1am over weekend.

Ok, putting a photo of me, at 34.5, and a photo where the camera casted a kind eye. I look worse in person.

我走进一家美发院,对我半年多不变的卷发有点厌,发质有点毛糙。

我:我要电直头发。
美发师:先坐下来,我看看。
我:好。(不管你怎么看,我也不会花更多的钱做别的服务。)
美发师:嗯,卷发挺适合你的。看起来比较柔和,能带出这个年龄的女人味。
我:(这个年龄??)我要电直头发。
美发师:电直的头发没有味道,太平板,不适合(这个年龄??)。

我被说服了,依然顶着我的短了一点的卷发走了出来。倒是省了钱:)

是啊,我的年龄,中年,不再适合清汤挂面的年轻女孩的直发?

虽然不愿意,承认我在变老。脸上的雀斑更明显,睡不好的眼袋也很明显,精力不如以前,手臂上也开始有斑。

要注意我的生活习惯,写博客的时间都在孩子睡后,大都超过12点,有时到2点。我要给自己放一个禁令:周日12点前睡觉,周末1点前睡觉。大家帮忙监督。

这是一张照相机对我特别好的照片。希望我40岁回来看的时候,会说:那时候还不错。。.:)

2 comments:

  1. 因为儿子的意外,发现了你的博客,感染着你的幸福。 幸福的女人是不会变老的, 漂亮美眉!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) 其实每天的平凡生活,有很多负面情绪,只是静下来,还是感受得到幸福的,,,我想大多数人也和我一样,在自己的小日子里缓缓幸福着:)

    ReplyDelete