~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, August 21, 2011

bags 包包

Women and bags. Women and branded bags. Why women likes branded bags?

I ever came across a blog where a husband kept a blog catalog for his beloved wife, showing all her 50 over branded bags, sorted by size, color, brand, style, for her easy browsing and selecting matching bags when necessary.

I am far from that category. I like branded bags too, but not because my fashion sense, if any, simply because I can't carry non branded bags at my age any more, especially, when I am going to work. Peer pressure in an investment bank.

My humble collection to date: Gucci, Longchamp, Coach, LV. Thanks Hui Jen for bring the first two in from London.

女人和包包,女人和名牌包包。我不知道为什么女人爱名牌包包。

我不懂得欣赏,不得已拿名牌包包也是到了这个年龄,怎么可以再拿着Guess之类的包去上班?有同僚压力呀!

不得不承认,名牌包包在一定程度上有提升自信的作用。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment