~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Road Safety 安全

I was mad at Han Jin just now. I was mad because I love you, boy.

Finished his class at LCentral, one of the classmates waved goodbye to us, and while I urged Han Jin to bid goodbye to his classmate, he let go my hand, and cheekily ran away.

He ran up the stairs, while I was still trying to be nice to the classmate.

He made a turn and headed up another stair. I realised it leads to the main road.

I called out 'Stop!'. I screamed 'S-T-O-P'!. I dashed. I heard a voice of an auntie say :'Hey, boy!"

I ran up the stairs, caught the sight that he made a abrupt brake at the very edge of the road curb, with upper body protruding into the road.

Pulled him back, I reasoned and cautioned in a voice that I couldn't recognise myself. The auntie joined to lecture how dangerous it was and it could be.

He was taken aback, with tears whirling, 'but I stopped.'

I sat at the road side, held him in my arms for what felt like a decade.

放学接瀚今,他在我和他的同学道别的时候,挣脱我的手,跑去路边,及时刹住,但是给我很大的惊吓。。。

- 不要放脱他的手;
- 教育他路边安全;
- 告诉他不要靠近窗户。

我生很大气,因为我很爱你。

No comments:

Post a Comment