~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Show & Tell

Mei's school has show & tell session next Tue about family. Each kid made a card in the shape of a house, and parent is asked to write down the address and paste a family photo. The last Show & Tell, Mei brought her favorite xiao gou you (stuffed dogie toy), but I didn't prepare her at all. This time, I tried to prepare her to open and close the speech. She bursted out after opening the card " my gor gor, five years old; my daddy wears sun glasses, wears glasses; my mummy pretty; I'm cute."

Haha,, thanks, dear! I take it as a compliment.

PS: I need to take note to help Han Jin prepare whatever school asks for. I overlooked and usually just shuffles the school notes away....




妹妹的豆豆班有演说活动,每个孩子做了一个房子形状的卡,父母要填上住址和贴一张全家照,孩子下个礼拜去学校讲说。决定帮妹妹准备一下,开了头,她开始了:我的哥哥五岁了,爸爸带眼镜,妈妈漂亮,我很可爱。

哈哈,谢谢妹妹。

No comments:

Post a Comment