~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, August 8, 2011

文武双全?Han Jin Says

* Han Jin says: "Why do I need to do Kumon everyday?
* Han Jin says: "Stop scolding me!" Daddy says: "Stop beating me!"
* Han Jin asks: "What will happen if there is no water in the world?" Me: "While, all of us will die of thirsty." Han Jin: "We can drink milk." Me: "All the cow will die as well so there is no milk." Phew, feeling smart.
* Han Jin asks: "Why all the baby chicks are yellow, while mummy hen are white?" Me:"....urr, I don't know. I will google." I couldn't find the answare on internet. Feeling stupid...

Han Jin is camera averse these days. So here is some video taken in Apr (reciting Chinese idiom) and in Jan (martial arts after watching Ip Man).

* 瀚今说:我为什么每天要做Kumon?
* 瀚今说:不要教训我了!爸爸说:不要踢我了!
* 瀚今问:如果世界上没有水,会怎么样? 我说:我们都会渴死的。瀚今说:我们可以喝牛奶。我说:牛也渴死了。啊,觉得自己可以应答。
* 瀚今问:为什么母鸡是白色的,但是小鸡是黄色的?我说:呃,我不知道,我去网上查。可是网上也查不到答案。你知道吗?拜托。。。

瀚今最近不喜欢照相,这是以前的录像。四月的时候讲学校学来的成语,一月的时候模仿叶问师傅。





No comments:

Post a Comment