~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, August 29, 2011

Presidential Election 总统选举

It's a first time for me to vote for a president, and it could be true for many native Singaporeans. The last President by election was many years ago, who were dearly remembered by many.

I didn't have the time to watch news, only managed to read papers on the train. So, with my limited knowledge of any of the candidates, I asked hubby for his opinion on the polling date. He has been following the news every night, and indeed provided me two names out of the four.

With the two names on hand, I tossed on my way to the polling station, couldn't make up my mind even at the time of ticking the box.

The result was out yesterday, as hubby and I checks online during family outing.

An elected President, by the people, and for the people.

十几年没有民选总统了,上两届都是在没有竞选对手的情况下蝉联。这次的四陈之战,也算得君子之战。

No comments:

Post a Comment