~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, July 25, 2011

Oral Hygiene 口腔卫生

Bad Oral Hygiene:
- me: I do not brush teeth before putting HJ into sleep, in the hope that I can sneak out the room after he falls asleep. It fails a lot of time...
- Han Jin: He brushes his teeth twice a day. I didn't bother to check.
- Han Yue: oh, girl. She has her tooth brush and pricey tooth paste, used as a toy...
- Daddy: the brush has probably been used for more than a year.

After the dental visit last week, things changed.
- me: brush teeth before putting HJ into sleep. still try to keep awake while playing dead.
- Han Jin: I check and brush a second time for him.
- Han Yue: I brushed for her, and she's very cooperative. Hope it continues after the novelty wears off.
- Family: changed tooth brushes for all.

hehe... hope I remember and keep the good habits.

上个礼拜看完牙医以后,热心地开始监督瀚今刷牙,开始给瀚月刷牙,小女儿会漱口呢。换了家人的牙刷。。。牙医建议每三个月换一次牙刷,我是每半年看过牙医后才会想起。。。懒妈妈。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment