~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, July 18, 2011

Soccer Fervor 足球热

Daddy is cultivating Han Jin's love for soccer, and it is definitely a welcomed move from my perspective. I always wanted my boy to be tougher and more sporty!

The playground downstairs turned into a soccer field every night. Well, most of the night provided Han Jin could finish the half set Kumon maths worksheet, and some of the late afternoons over weekend. They played with neighbourhood kids ranged from 7 years to 14 years old. Han Jin made quite a number of big friends.

I am surprised that Daddy has some soccer skills and at least able to bypass the youngsters with no much effort. Daddy always pair up with Han Jin in one team, against two other boys, or at times, the teams can be as big as 4 men team on each side.

Mei disallows me to participate. So, I watch, and kick occasionally when the ball is near.

Good workout!

爸爸最近在教瀚今踢球,几乎每天晚上都会在楼下的游乐场踢球。和周围一些10来岁的孩子一起踢。瀚今很开心。还很严肃地教育我不可以用手拿球,因为我不是守门员。。。


Other matters:

* dental care. 洗牙的经历,牙医好像也是不错的职业:)

I went to the dentist on Sat. Booked appointment for three of us (Daddy, HJ and I), but the boys missed it. To distract myself during the process, I thought about Dentist as a profession. Sounds a good one: don't have to be on emergency call, helps people in pain, no communicable diseases......

* toilet trained. 妹妹出门也不用尿布了!

Mei had outings with no diaper on. Hurray! Finger crossed, hope this marks the dry days for my little princess.

* whisky. 第一次试威士忌,有点奇怪。。。

I tried Johnnie Walker Double Black which I bought at the duty free airport shop, first timer for whisky . umm... added water... maybe too much diluted and it doesn't really taste. Need to search how to drink whisky.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Min, thanks for all the family progress sharing I enjoyed reading :) For whisky, you should add ice cubes rather than water. This is how the pub serves when you order whisky. It should taste nicer and cooling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm.. will take note of it, and thinking should add something to make it sweeter? heheee.. think I am still a wine lover at the moment. can't appreciate hard liquor yet...

    - Min. I can't comment using my profile....

    ReplyDelete