~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sentosa again 又是圣淘沙

Daddy's half yearly management meeting again, and The Beaufort Hotel at Sentosa again. Not really enthusiastic as the last time, I brought Han Jin there on Friday night after his trial class at LCentral. HJ had a good splashing time at the huge bathtub, and I felt asleep after half a can of beer. Mei Mei joined us the next morning. From 9am till 2pm, we managed to play at the pool, play sands and water at Palawan Beach, visit the Underwater World and watch the dolphin + sea lion show.

So a little rash at each station, and the fact having to come home on time to have a nap then to Yamaha class puts a pressure on time schedule. It is more of an outing than a trip. I loved the experience the other time more, more at leisure. Anyway, I think the kids enjoyed it. Han Jin is happy with all the activities, and Han Yue is happy with my cuddling and carrying all the way. My little girl is indeed mummy's girl at the moment... I hope we stay intimate all along. I hope there would not be a time that she turned away, came home late and shut the door. I wasn't rebellious in my teen years, and I hope my girl wouldn't.

Daddy just said today that I love the girl more than the boy. I'd say there is no favoritism. I cuddle Mei more, kiss her more, as she is a cuddly little bud, and I couldn't spend time at her bedtime. For Han Jin, I always have the bedtime routine and the bonding time before he falls asleep. And I meant to raise up a tough boy, and a sweet girl...?

爸爸公司的管理会议没有新意地又在圣淘沙。我们只是匆匆玩了一天,赶着回来上音乐课。孩子们喜欢的:
- 瀚今在大浴缸里玩水;
- 看到处任意行走的孔雀;
- 在酒店的游泳池涉水;
- 在海边玩水玩沙;
- 游海底世界;
- 看粉红色海豚和可爱海狮表演。

No comments:

Post a Comment