~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Monday, July 25, 2011

Regression 退化

Mei Mei

From the last school update, it has been a breeze for HY to attend the school. She happily sends us off, and stomps off to her school, sometimes, she even doesn't want to send us to the carpark but to stay within the vicinity of the school... all good until last week. She had loose bowel motion, and I kept her in the school for two days. She then refused to go to the school on Monday.

In fact, I didn't know that my helper has sent her to school on Mon and Tue. I didn't implicitly tell her to send Mei to school, while I have explicitly told Mei that she can stay at home since she is still unwell. My helper, decided for her.. not sure whether it is for her convenience or misunderstand my message.

Anyway, coming Wed, I was working from home and Mei was all good. So I decided to send her to school, but she wails and wails. I brought her to Renae's place, hoping that she would like to go to school together with Renae. She was happy to take shower together with Renae (I love them two little buddies showering together, thanks, Jolin), but started cry when the time comes for school. Dropped her there, peeped a few times in between, she seemed to be fine after a while.

Thursday and Friday, it continued. She cried for an average of 8 mins while inside the school. Then she's alright.

I asked her what happened in school, (bullying kids, scolding teacher etc). She said no.

Maybe it is just a phase, and kids do regress.

妹妹本来已经很喜欢上学了。可是自从上个礼拜四她有点拉肚子,两天没有去上学,加上周末,这个星期就哭了一个礼拜不要上学。。。希望妹妹早一点过渡。。。宝贝,不要哭。

Han Jin

Han Jin was off the bottle for quite a number of years. He was put on bottle again recently, which he apparently enjoys... forced regression.

Reason: oh, he drinks from bottle much faster than from cup. So we can trick him drinking more milk.. :) We used milk bottle for night water feed as well, so that the water bottle can be dried and washed overnight...

瀚今早早就不用奶瓶了,可是最近我们又开始给他用奶瓶了。。。可以喝多点奶,长快快呀,宝贝。

用奶瓶的瀚今,上学回来的妹妹,兄妹俩儿和Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment